Request your Eco Billing
The Elimination of invoices is a very important issue since one of the objectives of the CNFL is to reduce the ecological footprint, with this activity a year we will be saving the use of more than three million leaves, avoiding the cutting of 370 trees and leaving to emit 1,3 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2).
In the last printed invoice sent to the client, the CNFL will include a notice where it is informed about the suppression of invoices and urges you to request the sending of your invoice by email. In addition, a card (paper) will be given to the client where he can write down his NISE and Location number, this is important information to make the payments in any of our internal and external collecting entities. Each Branch must deliver these notices and cards to Correos de Costa Rica so they can attach them to the invoices in the corresponding month.
The CNFL offers its customers more than 4.000 payment points where they can cancel their invoice, these are only the external collectors, for example, financial entities and all the collectors of the BN Servicios network, ranging from supermarkets to grocery stores.
Our customers can obtain information about their billing through several means:
to. Text messages or SMS where the CNFL reports to the customer the amount of their billing and the date of expiration.
b. We also have the option to check the amount of the pending invoice from our website.
c. Another facility that CNFL customers have is to check their billing from the CNFL APP, this can be downloaded from your cell phones and with this application you will have access to important data about your billing. d. In addition to this our customers can join to receive monthly billing through email.
Where to request your Eco Billing?
The means where the client can request the sending of the invoice by means of electronic mail are:
What benefits does our client have when requesting the sending of invoices to their email ?:
- The bill will arrive directly to your email, which is why only the person who manages the email will have access to this information.
- The information of the amount to be paid for your invoice will arrive immediately.
- Your invoice can be consulted from any device.
The Commercialization Department, through the Commercial Processing System (SIPROCOM), developed the new format, which incorporates the following changes:
- Address by province, canton and district for a more accurate and complete customer location.
- Substation and circuit: these data will allow the customer to know and have a greater detail of the location of their service within the distribution network of the CNFL
- Inclusion of "Cost per kWh of street lighting", to facilitate the client's calculations.
- Full sheet format for better distribution and more space in the information fields.
- Lower belt with all the means of contact, thus providing the customer with ease of communication and the possibility of carrying out procedures and consultations.
- Back with valuable information of interest (Services of the Virtual Agency, facilities of the App).
To see the detail in each invoice by rate type, you can consult the following links: