The Elimination of invoices is a very important issue since one of the objectives of the CNFL is to reduce the ecological footprint, with this activity a year we will be saving the use of more than three million leaves, avoiding the cutting of 370 trees and leaving to emit 1,3 tons of carbon dioxide (CO2).
In the last printed invoice sent to the client, the CNFL will include a notice where it is informed about the suppression of invoices and urges you to request the sending of your invoice by email. In addition, a card (paper) will be given to the client where he can write down his NISE and Location number, this is important information to make the payments in any of our internal and external collecting entities. Each Branch must deliver these notices and cards to Correos de Costa Rica so they can attach them to the invoices in the corresponding month.
The CNFL offers its customers more than 4.000 payment points where they can cancel their invoice, these are only the external collectors, for example, financial entities and all the collectors of the BN Servicios network, ranging from supermarkets to grocery stores.
The suppression of invoices has already been implemented by other public service companies in our country, CNFL will not be the exception, our customers can obtain information about their billing by several means:
to. Text messages or SMS where the CNFL reports to the customer the amount of their billing and the date of expiration.
b. We also have the option to check the amount of the pending invoice from our website.
c. Another facility that CNFL customers have is to check their billing from the CNFL APP, this can be downloaded from your cell phones and with this application you will have access to important data about your billing.
d. In addition to this our customers can join to receive monthly billing through email.
The means where the client can request the sending of the invoice by means of electronic mail are:
What benefits does our client have when requesting the sending of invoices to their email ?:
- The bill will arrive directly to your mail, which is why only the person who manages the mail will have access to this data.
- The information of the amount to pay for your invoice will arrive immediately.
- Your invoice can be consulted from any device.
|Property Location||Delivery date of the last invoice|
|Barva de Heredia||06 and 09 for November|
|Barreal de Heredia||November 10|
|Lagunilla de Heredia||November 10|
|Belén||11 and 12 for November|
|Escazú||18, and 19 November 20|
|Montes de Oca||18, 19, 20 and 26 for November|
|Moravia||27 and 30 for November|
This deletion will only apply to Services that are in Energy cycles, with the exception of customers who have braille invoices and customers who have collectives.
The Commercialization Department, through the Commercial Processing System (SIPROCOM), developed the new format, which incorporates the following changes:
- Address by province, canton and district for a more accurate and complete customer location.
- Substation and circuit: these data will allow the customer to know and have a greater detail of the location of their service within the distribution network of the CNFL
- Inclusion of "Cost per kWh of street lighting", to facilitate the client's calculations.
- Full sheet format for better distribution and more space in the information fields.
- Bottom belt with all means of contact thus providing the customer with ease of communication and the possibility of carrying out procedures and consultations.
- Reverse with valuable information of interest (Services of the Virtual Agency, facilities of the App).
To see the detail in each invoice by rate type, you can consult the following links: