Hydroponic Garden Course (October 26) CNFL Coronado
- Date: Saturday 26 of October of the 2019.
- Location: CNFL Environmental Auditorium, Plantel Dulce Nombre de Coronado. Barrio La Gallera, from Plaza Dulce Name 800 meters northwest.
- Cost: ¢ 28.560 (limited quota and set aside against payment by electronic transfer).
Homemade Hydroponic Orchard (Theoretical - Practical)
Date: Saturday 26 of October of the 2019
Location: CNFL Environmental Auditorium, Sweet Coronado Name Campus. Barrio La Gallera, from Plaza Dulce Name 800 meters northwest.
First Part (theoretical): 4 hours
Basic concepts, history, advantages of hydroponics, hydroponic systems, characteristics and preparation of the substrate, preparation and management of seedling, germination, type of containers, nutritive solution (macro and micronutrients), irrigation, production and harvest
Second Part (practical) 4 hours
Apply concept studied in class:
- Preparation and disinfection of substrates.
- Preparation and filling of containers.
- Seed Germination.
- Seedling transplants
- Preparation of hydroponic culture sample.
Schedule: 8: 00-16: 00
Duration: 8 Hours
Cost: ¢ 28.560 (limited quota and set aside against payment by electronic transfer)
Included: Lunch, materials, tools required, certificate of participation, digital consultation material, a container with hydroponic culture sample and a germinator with several seeds.
Trainers: Miguel Febles González / Dagoberto Sanabria Orozco
registration: Phones. 2295-1786 / 2295-1794
Participants should consider bringing:
- Comfortable clothes and closed shoes.
- Hat or cap
- Notebook and pen to write.
- Hydrating drinks
Strategy and Business Development Department
Sustainability Unit - Area of Environmental Management and Natural Resources