Course: Theoretical - Practical: Hydroponic Home Garden
- Date: Saturday 20 of July of 2019, of 8: 00 AM to 4: 00 PM.
- Location: CNFL Environmental Auditorium, Plantel Dulce Nombre de Coronado. Barrio La Gallera, from Plaza Dulce Name 800 meters northwest.
- Cost: ¢ 28.000 per person, with a duration of 8 hours.
First Part (theoretical): 4 hours
Basic concepts, history, advantages of hydroponics, hydroponic systems, characteristics and preparation of the substrate, preparation and management of seedling, germination, type of containers, nutritive solution (macro and micronutrients), irrigation, production and harvest
Second Part (practical) 4 hours
- Apply concept studied in class:
- Preparation and disinfection of substrates.
- Preparation and filling of containers.
- Seed germination.
- Transplanting of seedlings
- Preparation of hydroponic culture sample.
Schedule: 8: 00-16: 00
Duration: 8 Hours
Cost: ¢ 28.000 (limited quota and moves against payment by transfer)
Included: Lunch, materials, tools required, certificate of participation, digital consultation material, a container with hydroponic culture sample and a germinator with several seeds.
Trainers: Miguel Febles González
Dagoberto Sanabria Orozco
registration: Phone 2295-1786 / 2295-1794
Participants should consider bringing:
- - Comfortable clothes and closed shoes.
- - Gloves
- - Hat or cap
- - Sunscreen
- - Notebook and pen to write.
- - Hydrating drinks
DIRECTION OF BUSINESS STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
UNIT OF SUSTAINABILITY - AREA OF ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES