2019 Energy Quality Monitoring Program
- CNFL reports on the execution of energy quality monitoring.
- List of intervention areas.
Force and Light intervenes 200 services in Pavas this Wednesday
- This action will allow to recover ₡ 15 annual millions
- With these approaches the institution seeks the continuous improvement of the electric networkRead more...
CNFL customers will pay less for electricity in 2019
- Increase approved by ARESEP translates into a reduction of 2,45% with respect to the IV quarter of the 2018.
- Tariff adjustment is not cumulative so it was returned to 2014 amounts.
- Increase in distribution requested by ICE does not affect CNFL customers.Read more...