Information of fast charging centers
|Name||Location||Opening times||Type Connectors|
|Curridabat||CFIA Parking (Federated College of Engineers and Architects of Costa Rica)||24 hours||CHAdeMO and Combo 1|
|Escazú||John F Kennedy Road, San Rafael de Escazú, San José||24 hours||CHAdeMO and Combo 1|
|Wide Pass||CNFL Paso Ancho substation (500 meters east of the Paso Ancho roundabout)||24 hours||CHAdeMO and Combo 1|
Check the location of the charging centers here
LOCATION OF RECHARGE CENTERS:
SEMI-QUICK RECHARGE CENTERS
QUICK RECHARGE CENTERS
REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF PUBLIC SERVICES
0056 RE-2019-IE-9 of August 2019
OFFICIAL FIXING OF THE APPLICABLE RATE IN THE FAST RECHARGE CENTERS FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
¢ 182,72 kWh + VAT + Taxes.
The customer can request their payment through the billing of their electric service (NISE), or they can request a separate service bill.
Acquisition of the card:
The first delivery has no cost, however its replacement has a tentative cost of $ 8. Once delivered, the card is enabled in a time not exceeding 3 hours.
There is no maximum stay time at the station, since the time depends on the battery and its charging duration. The user must disconnect the charger once the battery has reached 80% charge.
1. You must fill out a membership document at any branch, where you will sign the acceptance and the card (RFID) will be delivered. This card has a numbering that will be written in the contract and will relate the customer to make the corresponding payments. However, this document alone does not have any validity, therefore, it must be submitted to a Branch to formalize the service. That is why, to advance the final application you can complete the following form:
Click on the following link to complete the: Pre-affiliation to the service.
In the following link you can download the instructions in PDF format: Instructions for use.
1. To start charging, connect the corresponding dispenser to your vehicle and display the recharge card for 5 seconds on the screen.
2. At this time the green light turns blue and charging begins.
3. To finish loading, show the card in the reader for 5 seconds. Unplug the dispenser and place it in the holder accordingly.
- - If you need to stop charging, place the user card in the reader and hold it for 5 seconds.
- - The red emergency button should only be pressed in case of any eventuality. In case of any problem, press it for 10 seconds and wait until the device restarts.
- - The session can be stopped when the battery capacity reaches approximately 80%.
- - Please, after recharging, place the connector and the cable in the corresponding place.
You must remain at the recharge site at all times. If the vehicle is left alone while recharging, it will be disconnected and removed by legal means, without prejudice to the related sanctions or the respective fine.
Using the following form you can report a damage in the rapid recharge center.