Description and use
Applies to: Room houses or apartments that serve exclusively as accommodation
Residential Timetable (T-REH)
Applies to: Residential customers served at low voltage and consumption greater than 200 KWh per month.
Shops and Services (T-CO)
Applies to: booths, recreation areas, motels, hotels, shops, workshops, combined house store services, etc.
Medium Voltage (TMT)
Applies for: customers served in medium voltage with a minimum validity of one year, extendable for annual periods.
Medium Voltage b (T-MTb)
|Applies to: Optional rate for clients served in medium voltage committed to consume at least 1 000 000 kWh / month of energy and 2 000 kW / month of power, at least 10 of the last 12 months of the calendar year.|
Preferential of Social Character (T-CS)
Applies for: Pumping drinking water, education, religion, protection for children and old age, people with home ventilatory support.
Download the consolidated rates in PDF format: click here.
Procedures and services
- Change Voltage Connection
- Change Client Name
- Change to Provisional Service to Definitive
- Disconnection and Reconnection for Internal Work
- Engineering Study
- Income to Residential Time Rate
- Claims for Damages with Civil Liability
- Temporary transformer connection request
- Application for new single-phase power supply service.
- Application for new three-phase power supply service.
- Application Transfer of Meter
- Electricity service transfer request
- Electricity service supply contract
- Energy efficiency applied to the home
- Energy efficiency applied to industry
- Authorized private companies
- Bundled Billing
- Glossary of terms and definitions
- Interpret your invoice (Residential, Commercial, Industrial)
- Induction templates
- Energy Efficiency Services Portfolio
- Business Services Portfolio
- Anonos Workshop Services
- SINPE payment system
- CNFL Branches and Customer Service
- Collection Centers Location