Description of the procedure:
They are those electrical services that have as their objective the feeding of luminous signs, bus stops, traffic lights and roadside billboards, telephone booths, power sources of cable television marketing companies.
This procedure can be done:
- In Branches, Agency and Modules of the CNFL.
- Technical Standard "Supervision of the installation and equipment of electrical connections" (AR-NT-SUINAC)
- Costa Rican Electrical Code for the Safety of Life and Property
Term of resolution:
8 working days
Cost of the procedure:
The amount is determined by the current rate.
- Any capable person may request services and perform procedures on behalf of the applicant, client or user, by authorization granted in accordance with Article 283, the General Law of Public Administration or special power, general or generalissimo.
- The institution will keep the original of the authorization, the special power and the certifications of the general and general powers, will deliver a copy of the authorization and the special power to the authorized or special attorney, as appropriate and indicate which acts have been executed.
A.1. For natural person:
- Original identity card for nationals, if they are foreigners must present documents proving their stay in the country, either: residence card, temporary permit for filing, refugee card, resident pensioner card or rentier resident card, territorial asylee card.
A.2 For legal entity:
- Original legal status (not greater than one month issued).
- Original identity card of legal representative, if they are foreigners must present documents proving their permanence in the country, either: residence card, temporary permit of filing, refugee card, resident pensioner card or rentier resident , territorial asylee card.
- Telephone number, exact address by province, canton and district, email, post office box of the person requesting the service or in case of companies the qualities of this, including their legal identity card.
- Pay the security deposit approved by the Public Services Regulatory Authority corresponding to the service requested, it is done when being attended at a window.
- Location, contract number or service meter number.
- In the case of new single-phase and three-phase services, provide location number of contract or service meter number of the nearest neighbor
- Copy of identification card and authorization letter for those who apply to process (in case of not being the subscriber of the service that is presented to perform the procedure or if it is a representative of the company)
- Up-to-date service (except in the case of new single-phase and three-phase services)
- Signature of application and / or corresponding acceptance contracts (in our agencies).
- Comply with the provisions of the Technical Regulation "Supervision of the installation and equipment of electrical connections" (AR-NT-SUINAC) and with the provisions of the Costa Rican Electricity Code for the Safety of Life and Property.
- Copy of the installation permit issued by the competent authority (Municipality or MOPT)
- Submit an application for the sealing of current electrical plans and, in case of being definitive, the “Proof of Receipt” ticket, issued by the (CFIA), signed by the professional responsible for the electrical work.
- Cancel the corresponding guarantee deposit whose amount is determined by the current rate.
- When required, the technical study that determines the viability for the installation of the service must be processed with the CNFL. The electric power capacity of the distribution network in the applicant's property must be measured.
- In cases where a technical study is not required, the electrical energy capacity of the distribution network in the applicant's property must be measured.
- Sign request (handwritten signature or digital signature)